Kharen Daniva Caiyod | XIX | Maldives | Wanderer | Free spirit | Let it be | Find joy in the ordinary


I just wanna tell you how much you mean to me


I'm that kind of girl friend that always deny you whenever I wanted. I always kid everyone that we're not together anymore. But now, it's for real. I can't believe it happened. I can't believe you gave up on me. How I love to be you girlfriend, you won't see it through my eyes but I'm always proud to be yours. I love the way people look at us when we're together, I love that head turning when we passed by. I will miss how cute we are when we're together. I will miss how clingy I have been when I'm with you. Will you miss me too? I guess no? How could you miss someone who annoyed you everyday? How could you miss someone who hurt you by pinching your super chubby cheeks and arms? How could you miss someone who don't listen at all? How could you miss someone who always tried to endure you but always fail? How could you miss someone like me, someone who's not sure of almost about everything, someone who doesn't have a full decision at all, someone who take you for granted for almost every fight. How bad I have been? I don't deserve a man like you, you've grown so much, you're a professional now and I'm still stuck in my own world, trying to fit in you, but I will never be. I guess it would be easier for you now to forget me.

I still love you, ofcourse. You're still the one I wanna marry and live with and have a child with. You're still the one I want for me. I can't imagine being someone else's girlfriend. It's you who knows everything about me, all my flaws and every details about me. It's you who knows how to make me the happiest and the saddest at the same time. I will miss you. I will really miss you. Too bad, I didn't keep you, I chose the other way because I guess that would be the best for you. I don't wanna keep on hurting you, I guess I need a time to grow. Maybe we could meet someday and marry each other halfway? See how immature I am for thinking about this. Crop.

I will always pray for you, I will still be here for you through prayers. I won't be there anymore, my presence won't be with you anymore but I promise to keep you forever, yes I still believe in forever, you'll be forever in my heart, you won't loose a space because you're the one who put that place in my heart, it will be always saved for you. You've been a big part of my life and I'm so much blessed to have you and I will keep you. I guess prayer is the only way to secure you with my love. I don't wanna brag about being together anymore, how bipolar I am for saying this.

I hope you find your true friends, I hope someone will be there when you're in need, I won't be there with you anymore but I know someone will take my place. It's another friendship that's over, but sooner or later we could be friends and I will be there for as a true friend. I won't be like your other fake friends. Don't worry about them, they're just insecure for not being you. You're the best I have ever had. Thank you for that, I will always think of you until the day someone replaced you. 

Time heals, time will heal our broken hearts. Please pray always. God would love us to do that, let us grow with him separately, maybe someday he'll bind us together again? Just another maybe or maybe He'll give you to someone you deserve.

Until then, for the last time I will tell you I love you. I will always love you, I know it would be hard for me to forget about you but I believe I will through prayers. I love you Ian.




0 comments:

Post a Comment