Kharen Daniva Caiyod | XIX | Maldives | Wanderer | Free spirit | Let it be | Find joy in the ordinary


When you finally found the one


I guess playful relationship could be the best love of all.
Endless fights, hitting each other, calling stupid names, mess around, play, joke around and just make fun of things.
Someone told me I'm that kind of girl he couldn't imagined would have a boyfriend. Maybe I don't know how to act with someone who'll love me, maybe I'm not that kind who'll take things seriously.
But love has no boundaries. God picked the perfect one for me. Someone I can be playful with. I never wished of having a relationship like this, it just came. He just came, I didn't find him, he found me. :")

As a perk of being a child-like, it seems that I finally found the one who will help me to grow, guide me in things that I'm curious at. Someone who'll never get tired of  loving me even you'd rejected him may times because of my mood swing attitude. Someone who'll not let me do bad things alone. Yea, he belongs to me. He's always there even in times that I can handle things alone, he always care, so much that he could do everything just for me. He's everything that a lady needs. I am blessed I have him. Though times that he almost gave up, it's all my fault and mistake but he just said that we can go through this. 

I always makes him cry, and this is the painful thing to see the one you love cry. I'm just stupid for doing this as always. Sorry for being silly, thank you for loving a dork like me.

When you finally found the one don't give up. Tough times will come, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment